Friday, July 22, 2011

It's Been Almost A Year






It's been almost a year since my last post.
Suffice it to say that in the course of my daily life
I've been busy enough that I tend to forget some things.

Anyway....I thought it would be nice if I updated
this blog with some 'news' from the artists.

I've recently moved to a new house...still renting...but
house is smaller...more manageable and cheaper.
I got a little companion...Skittles...a Maltese/ Yorkshire Terrier Mix...
and I love her soooo much.

Patrick is in his Senior Year at the University of Nebraska.
He's so busy with classes and theatre that he hasn't
had time to paint much...certainly not anything
that he would be able to offer for sale.
I put the last of his paintings on my site
and they were snapped up pretty quickly.

Jaime is still busy painting pretty much everyday.
She's built quite a following and does quite a few
custom paintings every month.
She's partnered up with Mike to share the workload of
their Etsy Shop and they're doing a brisk little business there.

I've put up a free little ZOA Group website for anyone
who is interested in our whereabouts, since leaving eBay.
We've even had comments on our You Tube videos, inquiring
where we can now be found, so I thought it might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment