Thursday, July 01, 2010

The Joy of Real Estate


I know this doesn't pertain to the ZOA Group in particular...but it does pertain to family and I thought it worthy enough to devote this month's post to my brother-in-law, Jerry.
For as long as I can remember, Jerry has wanted to write a book...well, now he has.
Also, for as long as I've known him...he has mostly been in real estate.
So..it seemed fitting that his first published book be about...The Joy of Real Estate.

I am very proud of him.

I'm not quite done reading the book...but almost.

My family is going to Iowa over the week-end of the fourth of July to spend the week-end at Jerry and Jan's...for a wonderful family get together. We did it last year and it was great...so we're all excited about the trip this year. Now we'll all have something else to catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment